Rämäkkä Long Titanium Enduro and Trail Frame
For more images and the geometry, open the images above.
Looking for a 29/27.5+ hardtail frame with modern geometry for having fun and racing? Well, look no further. This thing will blow your mind right on the first ride and never stop.
Just choose how you'd like your frame and start getting ready for fun times in the woods. Each frame is built to order, crafted just for you.
Our titanium frames and forks are produced in batches. Each batch will go to production at the end of every month. To get your frame and fork included in the following batch, place your order at the 25th day latest. Each frame and fork batch will be ready for delivery from Finland in about 10-12 weeks. But hey, in life everything that requires some patience and time is usually worth it.
Our long version of the Rämäkkä Long hardtail frame features
- We've increased the max tire size to 29x3.0 inches (optional), modified the chain stay lengths between sizes, added the Extra Large sizing and last but not least: now you can choose your preferred amount of slack from 62 degrees to 65 degrees head tube angle. Now how about that?
- Slack head angle to bomb through just about anything. You won't even notice the missing rear suspension.
- Long enough chain stay and front triangle to keep the weight centered for maximum traction. The goat-like climbing characteristics make you feel like himalayan sherpa on steroids.
- Low stand over height and low bottom bracket to carve those corners. Dropping the seat post and letting the bike lead the way through berms and corners will make you feel like a locomotive... Until you're on the bottom of the trail smiling, grinning and ready to get back up for more.
- Too radical geometry for you? Fortunately we have another option.
The price includes the titanium frame, an aluminum rear axle and a titanium seat post collar.
24% VAT is included in the price shown. All shipments inside the European Union are taxed with Finnish VAT 24% and are delivered without additional duties. If you're ordering from outside of the European Union, the VAT free price will be calculated for you in the checkout after you have given the shipping address. When ordering outside the EU, you may be charged additional duties and taxes upon receiving the product, according to your governments rules and regulations.
If your home country is not available in the list of shipping countries, please contact us.
Shipping options: Pick up @ Pässilä Bicycles if you live near by or several courier/postal services shipping world wide.
All our frames have a 5 year warranty.