If you can't find answer to your question on this page,
you can always drop us a line and we'll help you out.
Paytrail Plc is a licensed payment institution authorized by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, which means we have been required to set up stringent security measures. Since the company's establishment in 2007 (under the name Suomen Verkkomaksut Oyj), more than 20 billion euros have passed through their system.
Paytrail provides a variety of online payment methods
When buying from an online store that uses Paytrail's payment service, you can pay using your preferred payment method: online bank payments, credit or debit cards, mobile payments, invoice and instalment. Each online store selects which payment methods they choose to offer their customers, so available payment methods may vary.
Paytrail payment service prodier details:
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Business ID 2122839-7
PayPal Checkout is used by millions of consumers around the world. Customers can pay with PayPal and more, like PayPal Credit1and Pay in 4.
With PayPal Checkout you can also pay with debit and credit cards. With PayPal Checkout shoppers can start the checkout process on the product detail or shopping cart page. They review and confirm payment details in a secure pop-up window.
Pässilä ships worldwide. At the moment the list of countries include at least:
Shipping zone 1:
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany
Shipping zone 2:
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom, Switzerland
Shipping zone 3 (Frames and components only, not complete bikes):
Singapore, Canada, United States, New Zealand, Australia
If you want to know do we ship to your country or area, you can always contact us or just write your address details in the checkout and check the delivery choices.
In our products pages you can seen the green, yellow and red signs of the product availability.
The green sign means that the product is in stock. We usually ship the stocked products during the next 2 working days, latest.
The yellow sign means the product stock is low or we have an incoming transfer of products into stock. If we have an incoming transfer, you can see the estimated in-stock date next to the sign.
The red sign means that the product is out of stock and there is no incoming transfer into stock in the near future. If you want to know the status better, just contact us.
After shipping, it takes a few days in Finland, about a week inside the EU and 7-10 days elsewhere in the world for the products to be delivered to you. These are estimates, the delivery times may vary depending on the situation and the selected courier service.
The shipping costs vary depending on the product, the selected delivery method/courier service and the destination.
The shipping costs of a frame only or a frame, fork and a headset:
Matkahuolto Kotijakelu 30 €
Shipping zone 1 and zone 2 (Check the listed countries from the above question):
Posti Parcel Connect 31 €
UPS Standard 99 €
Postal EMS 75 €
Shipping zone 3 (Check the listed countries from the above question):
UPS Express for Australia 285 €
Postal EMS for other countries except Australia 75 €
Shipping costs of a complete bike:
Matkahuolto Kotijakelu 39 €
Shipping zone 1 and zone 2:
Posti Parcel Connect 65 €
UPS Standard 179 €
Shipping zone 3:
Complete bikes can not be delivered tho the shipping zone 3 countries.
According to Finnish consumer protection law, customer has 14 days exchange and return right for the purchases made in the Pässilä Bicycles online store. The 14 days are counted from the day when the customer has received the product.
During the 14 days, the customer must notify us about the return and he/she must return the product during the next 14 days after the notification. The customer is responsible of the shipping costs of the return of a a product or exchange to a new product. Pässilä Bicycles will not pay the shipping cost of returning/exchanging of the product.
After we have received the returned product or a proof of a return, and it is eligible for a refund, we will refund the product to you in 14 days using the original method of payment that you used for the purchase. The refund includes the shipping costs according to the lowest costing shipping option available in our web store.
If 14 days have gone by since you received your purchase and you haven't notified us about the return, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Also, for custom frames or forks, which are fabricated per customer requirements the 14-day right of return is not valid.
To be eligible for a complete refund of the return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Before you return a product, you must contact Pässilä Bicycles by email, phone call or a written letter stating your will for returning the item. Pässilä Bicycles will then provide you with the information whether you are eligible for a return. Pässilä Bicycles contact information:
+358 50 551 6330
To complete your return, you must send the product to the following address in the original packaging in 14 days after notifying us about the return:
You must attach the following information with the returned product:
Your name, address, email and phone number
Copy of the order confirmation
Pässilä Bicycles have the right to refuse a complete refund if all the above details are not in place in the event of a return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your complete refund.
Then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, bank account or original method of payment, within 14 days of receiving the returned item. The refund includes the shipping costs according to the lowest costing shipping option available in our web store.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All our titanium frames and forks are designed by us in Nopankylä, Finland and manufactured in mainland China by our selected partner in titanium frame fabrication. The frames and forks have been carefully tested by the manufacturers quality assurance and by us personally.
• MRP suspension products are hand built and assembled in Colorado, USA. Most of the other bicycle components we sell are manufactured in Taiwan.
• Our frames and forks are made of so called Grade 9 Titanium (Ti Al3-2.5V) which is a commonly used tubing material in e.g. aerospace industry.
• Our Hamari and Mukka frames are made of 4130 Chromoly steel.
• We accept online bank payments and all major credit and debit cards. All payments to us are made using Paytrail payment provider or PayPal Checkout. We use them to provide easy and secure payment transactions for you and to prevent fraudulent payments in our web store.
For more information please read our Conditions for Payments
• Yes we do. Please check Shipping and delivery above for more details. If you're ordering from outside of the European Union, the VAT free price will be calculated for you in the checkout after you have given the shipping address. When ordering outside the EU, you may be charged additional duties and taxes upon receiving the product, according to your governments rules and regulations.
• We use the several different courier services for shipping.
• You will receive tracking code by email once your order has been shipped.
• Shipping fees are calculated for you during the checkout.
• All orders inside the European Union are taxed with the country's local VAT and are delivered without additional duties. You will see the final amount including your local VAT as soon as you have given your shipping address during the checkout.
• Please check Shipping and delivery section above.
• You can see the recommended rider heights in the geometry chart of each frame/bike.
However the correct sizing usually depends a lot on the type of riding, personal preferences and on the riders physique. If in doubt, contact us and let's figure out the correct size together.
• 68 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket for gravel frames
• 73 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket for mountain bike frames
• 100 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket for Roteva fatbike frame.
• All our frames use seat tubes with inner diameter of 31,6 mm. This is a popular seat post diameter so you can find normal and dropper posts of every kind that will fit our frames.
• Most of our frames use a tapered head tube that accept inset headsets. For most our models for top you need ZS44 mm and for bottom you need ZS56 mm.
• Murska gravel frames and Roteva fat bike frames have 44 mm internal diameter straight head tubes.
• All our mountain frames use post mount type brake calibers and the minimum rotor size for our hardtail frames is 160 mm and the maximum is 203 mm.
• Murska gravel frames use flat mount type brake calibers. The minimum rotor size is 140 mm.
• The titanium frame, an aluminum rear axle, a titanium seat post collar and a Pässilä Team rider* T-shirt are included in the frame price.