Skip to content
Can I email or call you if I have any questions?
- Of course you can, we'll be very happy to help you. Please check the Contact us page for more details.
Where are Pässilä Bicycles frames, forks and components designed and manufactured?
- All our frames and forks are designed by us in Nopankylä, Finland and titanium frames manufactured in mainland China by our selected partner in titanium frame fabrication. The frames and forks have been carefully tested by the manufacturers quality assurance and by us personally. Our Hamari chromoly steel frames are manufactured in Taiwan.
- All our wheelsets are designed and manufactured in mainland China by our selected partner in carbon fiber design and manufacturing. The wheelsets have been carefully tested by the manufacturers quality assurance and by us personally.
What material are your frames made of?
Our frames and forks are made of so called Grade 9 Titanium (Ti Al3-2.5V) which is a commonly used tubing material in e.g. aerospace industry.
- Our Hamari frames are made of 4130 Chromoly steel.
What are your payment options?
- We can accept all major credit and debit cards. All payments to us are made using Finnish Paytrail payment provider. We use Paytrail to provide easy and secure payment transactions for you and to prevent fraudulent payments in our web store. Paytrail provides security for you and for us. For more information please read our Conditions for Payments
Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes we do. If you're ordering from outside of the European Union, the VAT free price will be calculated for you in the checkout after you have given the shipping address. When ordering outside the EU, you may be charged additional duties and taxes upon receiving the product, according to your governments rules and regulations.
- We use the several different courier services for shipping.
- You will receive tracking code by email once your order has been shipped.
- Shipping fees are calculated for you during the checkout process.
- All shipments inside EU will be taxed with Finnish VAT 24% and are delivered without additional duties.
How long are your delivery times?
- Our products are built to order for each customer in monthly batches so our delivery times are longer than on many other bicycle manufacturers web stores. But they're worth the wait, we can assure you. Delivery times may vary depending on the manufacturing queue but here are our best estimates:
- For frames about 10-12 weeks
- For wheelsets about 8-10 weeks
- For forks about 10-12 weeks
- During the delivery period we will keep you regularly updated via email about the progress of the delivery.
What kind of warranty you offer for your products?
What size frame is right for me?
- You can see the recommended rider heights in the geometry chart of each frame/bike. The geometry chart can be found in the images of each frame.
Which bottom brackets are compatible with your frames?
- We have two different bottom bracket types to choose from:
- 68 mm (for gravel frames)/73 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket.
- BB92 PressFit bottom bracket.
Which seat posts are compatible with your frames?
- All our frames use seat tubes with inner diameter of 31,6 mm. This is a popular seat post diameter so you can find normal and dropper posts of every kind that will fit our frames.
Which head sets are compatible with your frames?
- Most of our frames use a tapered head tube that accept inset headsets. For most our models for top you need ZS44 mm and for bottom you need ZS56 mm.
- Murska gravel frames and Roteva fat bike frames have 44 mm internal diameter straight head tubes.
What type of brake mounts and brake rotor sizes are compatible with your frames?
- All our mountain frames use post mount type brake calibers and the minimum rotor size for our hardtail frames is 160 mm and the maximum is 203 mm.
- Murska gravel frames use flat mount type brake calibers. The minimum rotor size is 140 mm.
What is included with the frame?
- The titanium frame, an aluminum rear axle and a titanium seat post collar are included in the frame price. And lots of something else and fun times in the woods, of course :D