Murska Titanium Gravel and Adventure Frame
For more images and the geometry, open the image above.
Murska gravel and adventure frame and fork were designed for those who love to just hop on the bike and ride without too much route planning. It is freedom redefined.
The geometry is on the longer and slacker side, but without sacrificing the efficiency of the bike. The geometry makes Murska fun and capable on tarmac, gravel roads or on the trails you may find during your adventures.
The modern geometry, clearance for 50 mm tire width and titanium material on both the frame and the fork make your rides so enjoyable that you can't wait to get back on your bike and head out for the next adventure.
Frame and fork features:
- Designed only for 1x drivetrain, max 42t front chainring.
- Internal dropper post routing.
- 140 mm flat mount brake mounts. (Not yet in the pictured frame and fork.)
- Internal cable routing for brake and gear cables. (Not in the pictured frame.)
- Three water bottle mounts.
- Top tube bolt-on bag mount. Different than on the pictured frame. Suitable for example for Mag-Tank Bolt-On top tube bag.
- Two Anything Cage mounts on the fork.
- 142x12 rear hub and 100x12 front hub width.
- For 31.6 mm diameter seat posts.
- Straight 44 mm internal diameter head tube.
- Fender mounts on the frame and fork.
- Rear rack mounts on the frame. (Not in the pictured frame.)
- Frame weight 1960 grams for size Large with rear axle. Fork weight 770 grams with axle.
The price includes the titanium frame, an aluminum rear axle and a titanium seat post collar. You can include the Pässilä titanium fork in the order also. The fork has front axle included.
Our titanium frames and forks are produced in batches. Each batch will go to production at the end of every month. To get your frame and fork included in the following batch, place your order at the 25th day latest. Each frame and fork batch will be ready for delivery from Finland in about 10-12 weeks.
24% VAT of Finland is included in the prices shown if you have not given your shipping details or logged in. All orders inside the European Union are charged with the customers local tax rate and are delivered without additional duties. If you're ordering from outside of the European Union the VAT is not charged. The final price of your order is calculated in the checkout after you have given the shipping address. When ordering outside the EU, you may be charged additional duties and taxes upon receiving the product, according to your governments rules and regulations.
If your home country is not available in the list of shipping countries, please contact us.
Shipping options: Pick up @ Pässilä Bicycles if you live near by or several courier/postal services shipping world wide.
All our frames have a 5 year warranty.